MISSION OF NIHIDA:-
To build a strong platform for action oriented partnership and mutual strengthening of the capacity of stake holders through sharing of experiences, views, ideas, policies analysis and collective action to influence the government policies and programmes by providing policies alternative and recommendation through proper channel.
To improvement of social and economical standards as well as quality of living through sustainable natural resources management on land, water, forest, mining and disaster related to their local resources activities under different natural disaster slum areas of general public, poor and needy communities like child ,women, old aged, Disable persons,Farmers,SCs,STs, OBCs,Minorities and Daily labourers.
VISION OF NIHIDA:-
The state level apex consumer welfare based civil society organization by the name of NIHIDA is a leading voluntary action oriented society, where the basic needs and its concerns of the development for poor, women, child, old aged, disabilities, youths, farmers, BPL families, SCs, STs, OBCs, MINORITIES communities, small and marginalized people, animal welfare, human rights issues/act, PCR ACT, RTI ACT, activities are ensured of integrated development and provide technical support for their livelihood management, Training, research, lobby, policies advocacy etc. program will be implementing through micro level and macro level growth for promotion of different organization for a self sufficient society.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:-
The main aims and objectives of NIHIDA,ODISHA civil society consumer voluntary organization is serving and working at neglected areas and /or groups for illustrative categories of odisha state as follows:-
- Inaccessible geographical areas like:-
(Hilly, forest, cyclone, desert, mercy, flood affected, Drought prone, heavy snow fall areas etc.)
- Scheduled castes / scheduled tribes / minorities / OBCS welfare etc.
- Forest tribes / nomadic tribes / seasonal migrants / migrant’s labours etc.
- Cultural migrants/ displaced communities/ refuses communities etc.
- Blind, deaf, dump, physically handicapped, mentally retired persons etc.
- Old aged, widow, divorcés, deserted ladies, orphanage, etc.
- Women and child labour, rural poor, urban poor, farmers, farm women etc.
- Program for students, unemployed youths, pri bodies, volunteers, researcher, and
Communities motivator etc.
- Children committed to remand homes, girls in rural / urban / tribal areas etc.
- Integrated Animal Welfare Programme. Etc
- Organization of various human rights activities etc.
- Providing Of Legal Aid Facilities To Women, Poor, Disabilities, Scs, Sts, Minorities
And Disaster Affected People Etc.
- To conduct and improvement of community health, education on YOGA activities.
- Organization of consumer welfare activities / awareness / programme etc.
- To open vocational training centre in rural areas.
- Promotion of youth activities, training, study tour etc.
- Formation of self help groups, farmer clubs, co-operatives etc.
- To alleviate poverty and bring about better living condition and mutual co-Operation
and make strong unit among the villagers, youths, social activists,Rti activities, human rights activities and general public by organization of various coaching /training/ studies/research/workshop/seminar/camps, debate, competitions, rally, poster, reflect, hand pushing, wall walling, jhoti competition etc.
- To promote communal harmony and national integration in india.
- To promote on agriculture, horticulture, food processing activities in rural areas in
- To organization of marketing facilities to rural producer and promotion on
Handicrafts goods in odisha state.
- To promote and preservation of natural resources management including water, forest, land, animal / human resources, environment, oil & natural gas, air etc.
- To opening organization of book fair, exhibition, stall for promotion of Indian language in local stream etc.
- Promotion of science & technology for create innovative method for self engagement in rural areas.